If you are interested in my Diaryland to WordPress conversion service, you will need to get a copy of your Diaryland entries. Instructions on how to do that are included below thanks to Weetabix!
- Log into the Diaryland account that you want archived.
- Look at your Profile. That will tell you exactly how many entries that account has posted. I charge $0.10 per entry to be imported.
- If you’re no longer a Gold member, then pay for a 3 month Gold membership (it’s $12) which is the cheapest tier, and then wait an eternity for Andrew to flip the switch on your account and send you the email that you’re Gold again.
- Go to the Gold Member resources.
- Select Download Diaryland Backup or something like that. That will trigger a giant file that may take a very long time to build. When it finishes, save that file as an .html on your harddrive. It might be helpful to rename it (YOUR NAME) Diaryland Backup.html.
- Send it to me (via my email address on the contact page) along with your WordPress admin address and log in information. I’ll invoice you for half the fee before I start and the other half once it’s complete.